Come and enjoy nature and animals.
Our goal for 2023 is to make you an expert in nature!
May is one of the best months to visit the wildlife sanctuary
* The park cannot be visited for free, only with a guide. That’s why we always recommend that you buy your tickets in advance through this website. This way you secure your places and we will have the activity ready for your visit.
Reasons to visit the Zoo of the Pyrenees
Exciting encounters with wild animals of our country.
Personal and friendly treatment in a beautiful natural environment.
Free day change of your booking and accessible prices.
The entire income from your tickets will go to the rescue of the animals and their release.
Fun and educational activities with animals for all ages
Offer May 2023
- May 1-7 we celebrate Mother’s Day
- May 7-15 we commemorate the World Day of Families
- May 16-21 we honor International Bee Day
- May 24 – June 5 we join Week of Nature
We invite you to celebrate these important days with us. Discounts, gifts, workshops and animals await you.
Visiting the Zoo of the Pyrenees is definitely an unusual experience. Not only will you have fun, but you will also learn many interesting things about the wildlife of Spain.
In addition, the rewenues of our visitors’ tickets purchase are used exclusively to ensure the welfare of the animals. If there is a little left over, we use them to make improvements to the facilities where the animals of refuge live.
In other words, the more people come to visit us, the more we can do for the animals that need our help. Do you want to be one of these people? We’re looking forward to seeing you!